The CGK team is excited to announce the release of the Hilton 2024 Trends Report, and there’s a special reason for our enthusiasm. In addition to being passionate about data-driven trends and insights, our very own President, Jason Dorsey, had the honor of representing Hilton’s global findings as the spokesperson!
Jason was excited to collaborate with Hilton’s great team on this outstanding global trends research study. The third-annual study included more than 10,000 participants from around the world. There are many great discoveries that dive into every key aspect of travel and reveal surprising insights about the future of travel around the world by generation and more.
Please click here to watch the study announcement release video—and, yes, that is Jason hosting the conversation on their global announcement video!
On the study’s website, you can also read a great introduction to the study by Hilton President and CEO, Chris Nassetta, as well as Jason’s foreword about the study’s discoveries, importance, and insights for travelers of every generation, and for both leisure and business travelers. Here is a quote from Jason’s foreword to the Study:
“The Hilton Trends Report fills an important insights gap by exploring four different generations of travelers — and uncovering early signs of Gen Z’s emergence as travel trendsetters from technology, food and work to wellness, leisure, and cultural experiences.”
Below are four of CGK’s favorite findings from the 2024 Hilton Trends Report:
- Across all four generations in the global study, the No. 1 reason people want to travel in 2024 is to rest and recharge
- 80% of travelers, including 86% of Millennials and 83% of Gen Z, said it’s important to be able to book their entire trip online
- 64% of global travelers say they aim to reduce other areas of their personal spending to prioritize leisure travel in 2024
- More than a third of Gen Z and Millennial business travelers say they plan to extend a business trip to enjoy leisure time before or after their work obligations
You can also read about the discoveries in all four major categories uncovered on the study’s website by clicking any of these content links:
- Travelers Will Invest in Their Sleep
- Travelers Will Value Connectivity and Personalization
- Culture and Experiences Will Drive Leisure Travel Decisions
- Business Travel Trends Will Redefine Expectations
To read the entire study and all the best findings visit https://stories.hilton.com/2024trends
The team at CGK wants to extend a hearty congratulations to the entire Hilton global team for having the vision to fuel such an exciting and timely trends study that answers important questions about the future of travel! Jason loved being a part of the project.